Wednesday, May 09, 2007

THAT'S JUST HOW WE ROLL!

THAT'S JUST HOW WE ROLL!!
Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Fashion, Style, Shopping

Oh hell yea!! We're back!! We did a show this past Friday in Palm Desert AND we stayed at the Renaisance (don't pick on my spelling now! I'm on a roll!) Esmeralda Resort and Spa! Now that's what I'm talking about! I think I finally got the Motel 5 1/2 ick off me from last summer in Ohio.

It brouhgt tears to my eyes as I realized I was home again in a 5 star hotel! Now this is what I was use to! A lobby, door men, (oh yea, loves my door men) bell men, (love them too!), stores, restaurants, a kick ass pool, room service, AND a beautiful "Desert Dreaming" sign to put on our door. No handwritten note here!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Now this is how I want to travel from now on! First class all the way!

We were asked what we wanted in our room for snakcs so we took the 2 bottles of wine for after the show & nuts and ice cream for the kids. ALL complimentary! We also got 2 free breakfasts for each room the next morning!! OMG!! Could it get any better??? Why yes it could but more on it later as Psychic Boy is jones-ing for the computer. We're still not home yet.

So, to be continued.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home