Wednesday, May 09, 2007

MORK CALLING ORSON...COME IN ORSON!

Yea, that's pretty much my life with a medium and psychic friends. I am their lead boots and they are my helium balloons! Somebody's got to stay in body, so I guess I'm the one that signed up for that one. Sooooo I feel like Mork calling Orson a lot of the times.

Case in point. We had a friend recently visiting for 5 days. While we were out, I was driving of course, she announces, (yes, I'm omitting names on purpose) "I'm being called out, I'll be out of my body for a bit." Well, at least she gives warning. PB just goes.

I'm thinking, "who's calling her out and why now??" People think I make this shit up! Nope, nada, hand to God, this IS my life. So away she went, not sure why, but apparently it's quite common that she gets "called out." I was expecting her to share some kick ass profound information. I mean c'mon! You're here to see us and you just go and leave your body like that?? I want some cooll info beeyatch! Didn't they use to institutionalize & medicate people for saying that kind of stuff? Ahhhh I miss the good ole days. What if I did that while driving??!! Oh yea, that's why they make me drive, I don't do that. But one of these days I'm gonna! Like it matters, they'll be outta body anyway too. I guess we could all watch ourselves go off the Skyway Bridge then. Yea, I'm staying in body & will continue to drive my helium balloons around town.

So you can only imagine what kind of fun I have when we're ALL together. I'm like the person in the park selling the helium balloons and trying to stay grounded. LOL Good times, Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home