Saturday, February 17, 2007

LIVER CHEESE!

Saturday, February 17, 2007


LIVER CHEESE!
Current mood: amused
Category: Life

I had an acupuncture appt. on Wed. My friend goes to East West College and gave me a free pass to have some acupuncture done. I thought cool! Could always use some balancing ya know?

So I go and start to fill out the long detailed questionaire on things I don't keep track of like how many times a day I pee, what color is it yada yada yada. So you know they ask about the "dropping deuce" too, not going there, u can thank me later. It does ask however, things like, stress related to job. I put "dying on stage." It gives you a list of things to check if you have a problem with them so next to hearing I put "What?" I was bored and my elf guide Bryon was in rare form. I guess since I haven't started my 2nd book that he's suppose to help me with, he'll help out with questionnaires instead. Good elf. And he's apparently tall and handsome like Aragon with brown hair...hubba hubba. Note to self I need to meditate more so I can see this handsome elf!!

I get called in and since it's a student clinic it looks like a scene from Scrubs or Grey's Anatomy. I'm being seen by a crew! The supervising Dr. decided to come in because he read what I did for a living. Oh the pressure! Oh yea, I didn't know that at the time...nevermind. Was trying to have a drama queen moment.

So we go in a room and the same questions are asked again. What's your pee like? What's your poo like? Blah Blah blah. And Bryon and I wasted our time why??? To see if I was lying? Then I had to stick my tongue out at them. Cool! I wanted to do that anyway! Yea, well, you don't want to do that to someone who is in school for Chinese Medicine! Your tongue is like a freakin tarot deck! They get waaaay to much info on you by doin that!! Note to self, don't stick my tongue out at my friend Denise anymore!!

It was funny because we were introducing ourselves and I said my name was Connie Jordan. Then Denise says, this is Witchy Woman. The everybody says "OH! your're Witchy Woman?? Cool" So they knew who Witchy Woman was. Had a famous moment there. Yet I wasn't recognizable by my picture on the flier that had been hanging in their cafeteria?? Don't even want to think about that.

So we get on with the pin cushion session. I tell them that I've had tennis elbow for over a year since we painted our house, so I guess I have house elbow, let's work on that & I've had some knee pain. So they start the sticking the pins in process. Some I feel more than others. Then they stick seeds, pellets, whatever the hell they are on my ear that I have to squeeze when I thiunk of it over the next few days. OUCH! It's suppose to help with my elbow. (?) Then they go out and talk behind my back. They call it consulting with the Dr. whatever!

I'm lying there trying to relax going to my happy place. Not one of my strong suits yet. Shoulda been working on seeing hubba hubba Bryon!

TO be continued later......

Had to take PB to the Irish Festival to perform.

Now on with my story. Finally I am realeased from all my pins & electrodes, I apparently had some of that too, and I'm free to go. SO I get up and I notice my vision isn't right. I mean it's pretty bad for me, someone who has eyes like a hawk! My vision is very blurred! When I mention it to the Dr. he just said "Really? huh!" WHAT?? My vision sucks and all he can say is that?? You mean this ISN'T common?? I figured he would say "Yea that can happen after a session." But nope! That is not what I heard! Apparently it isn't that common. WTF?? DO I need to get a seeing eye dog now?? I can paint my house now......BUT I CAN'T SEE IT!! I can play tennis but I need a dog that knows how to play! Yea, like I would play tennis.

Apparently what caused my blurry vision is that I have liver chi stagantion! Again WHAT?? Yup! The eyes are connected to the liver. Don't cha just love Chinese Medicine?? And liver issues has to do with anger issues. Ya think?? I'm pissed I can't see!! The irony of all this is that my sister drinks quite a lot and I HAVE the liver chi stagnation???!! Things that make ya go hmmmm...and WTF?

So now I have to meditate and go over the things that I may have held anger towards and release them. DAMMIT! Oh and go back Wed for another appt. to be a pin cushion. So when I told PB all about this, as I felt his face so I could see it, he said "you have liver cheese stagantion??" No you dope! Liver chi stagantion. Yea, go ahead, get me mad! Apparently I have enough to be mad at! I constantly have to remind him who the comdian is around here. :-)

SO there u have it, my live cheese story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home