Saturday, November 18, 2006

LAST OF THE MOHAWKINS

*TeeHee* Psychic Boy is going to kill me but this is too good to keep to myself.

The other day I was cutting and coloring PB's hair. Hair color...a beautiful thing! We use "Just For Men" now. It's easier and it works really great!! It really is made just for men because they make it so idiot proof, they really know how guys are. I read the directions and it made me laugh. Here's what it said about the timing

IMPORTANT: Start timing yourself AFTER application is completed

(this part I love!) DON'T GUESS: use TIMER, CLOCK or WATCH. (they left out microwave, egg timer, hour glass, or sundial) Wait ONLY 5 MINUTES or a bit less (to prevent haircolor from going to dark.)

I've been in the beauty biz awhile and I've NEVER seen directions like that. All it ever says is set timer.

Anyways I get the color on PB's head but I decided t have some fun. So I put his hair in a mohawk and have his hair sticking straight out on the sides. (you know they do that in the shower anyway) & let him go. He goes out side to smoke, says hi to the back neighbor, hi to someone walking their dog, he has no clue!! ROFLMAO!! LOL LOL LOL He's thinking his hair is all slicked back and looking all cool!! LOL LOL LOL LOL can't stop ROFLMAO You'd think him being psychic & all he'd see this one coming!! LOL LOL LOL

Then he goes into the bathroom for his daily pep talk to himself.. you know the one...fingers pointing at the mirror & saying "Who da man?? You da man!! You rock! It's going to be a grrrreat day!" blah blah blah Who is he?? Tony the Tiger?? But instead all I hear is & quite loudly, almost ear shattering, I might add is "CONNIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

He comes out and says "You did that on purpose!!" I say while runnning & LMAO "ummm duh!! Yea!! better hurry in the shower before you look like Eddie Munster!!"

Just thought I'd share......gotta stretch and get ready for another run for when he reads this!! LOL

Stay tuned for the next installment of how the Witch flies & makes her get away.

BB
WW )0(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home