Saturday, November 18, 2006

FOX ON THE RUN! MOHAWKINS CONT.

FOX ON THE RUN! MOHAWK-ENS CONTINUED
The fox would be me, me being all sly n stuff. As I hit send to post my LAST OF THE MOHAWK-ENS bulletin I start to dart for the door of the office. As I did so I ask PB "Did u see my last bullentin??" He said "The whiney Lexus one?" I said "Oh no, there's another one after that." He sees the panic on my face & knows he needs to check this out real fast before I get too far of a head start running.

As I close the door to the untility room that goes to the office I remembered that door locks from the inside!! What luck! I realize this as I hear shrieks of "OH! OH! OH!!" in disbelief. The eagle has landed he has found the bulletin.

He calls his friend as he starts to look for my bulletin and he shares it with him. I guess he gets side tracked reading it with his friend on the phone or he's so devastated by my betrayal... either way I decided to continue making dinner till I hear the door rattle.

Finally I hear the dreaded door rattle and PB demanding I unlock the door. Yea, right, like I'm that stupid! Time for me to make my demands! Remember I'm the one sly like a fox and have him locked out!! He's still on the phone as he demands I unlock the door. I said "No! Promise you won't hurt me??" Like that would ever happen. But I always go the Drama Queen route.

In the mean time his friend Jeremy is LHAO as PB is beggin me to open the door and I'm begging for my life. Too much? Too bad! I was waiting for an ax to come thru the door and him saying "Here's Johnny!" in a creepy Jack Nicholson sort of way. I really do have a flare for the dramatic arts don't I??

He promised he wasn't mad, swore that he wasn't mad so I opened the door with my 4 yr. old wiener dog as my body guard as insurance. He would love PB to death if he attacks.

Alls I know is I better be on my best behavior because I know he is going to get me back sooooo bad. And I do more tard stuff than he does!! I'm sure I'll be in a blog near you soon. So stay tuned to a blog near you....ie PB's blog.

BB
WW )0(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home