Thursday, July 20, 2006

SIGN HERE update

Well I haven't written about my "book signing" because of writer's cramp. YEA! WHATEVER!! Like that's the reason! I was lying in fetal position, sucking my thumb in a puddle of my own snotters & tears screaming out "WHY LORD?? WHY NOT ME???"...... Too much???

How many showed up for my book signing I hear you ask? Well....drum roll pleeeeease.....ABOSOLUTLEY NO ONE!! NADA! NO BODY!! How sad am I? I can't get even get one person to come in for a book signing! BAAAWAAAA!

Don't these people know who I'm gonna be dammit!!?? You gotta love that home town lovin feelin huh?? The only people that showed up were the ones that were already there when we arrived. None of which were there for the book signing!! Not one more person came in. Martin did 5 readings and sold a few of HIS cd's. But me?? NADA, NOTHING ZIPPO!!

So my hand lives yet another day, to one day do countless book signings.

Blessed Be! )0(
WW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home