Monday, June 05, 2006

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!

I was the guest speaker for one of Michele Blood's success calls! I was so honored she asked me! I mean I haven't really accomplished much yet so I was surprised when she asked me to be the guest speaker. I know I have a book out and a perfume, and let's not forget a sold out show in Palm Springs, Ca.!!! But I'm not a best selling author yet, give me a few weeks, my perfume is only in one store in Ohio. But it is also with a big time celebrity, well almost, it's in their office waiting for their return from shooting. The assistant got back to me thanking me for sending it. As you can tell I'm not giving away any secrets on this one yet.

OK, maybe I can see why Michele asked me to be on the call. I have a lot of good things in the works. YAY Me!!! She sees where I'm going with all this! The call was great so I thought anyway. I may have scared a few with my fairy talk. If so, oh well. It doesn't negate the fact that fairies do exist!

Blessed Be!
WW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home