Friday, April 21, 2006

HOT OFF THE PRESSES...NO REALLY IT IS!

Now that I'm off my sugar hangover, on to the BIG news!! I have my book in my grubby lil hands!! YES!! I am finally an AUTHOR!

You can order it from my site awitchywoman.com and it's also on Amazon. In no time I will be on the best sellers on Amazon! Woo Hoo! I'm getting great feed back so far. I am proud of my first book.

Now I'm working on 2 more! Who Knew! I can't believe it myself! Looks like Bill Christy was my Drano.

Gotta go and git to writing, or exercising or at least my prosperity book camp homework. Something more productive than writing to myself!

BB
WW

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home