Thursday, March 23, 2006

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE!

SO! I finally got the airplane reservations for the UK in May. Well, actually we leave April 27th. Then off across the pond we go! We have lots going on. We land in Belfast for a few days then we fly off to England for a week or so. Back to N. Ireland for a week to see the family, & go to the dentist where it's still affordable! Also so my son can "Win Granny Jordan's money!" Honestly! My mother in law gives my son like $300 cash when he comes over. Really should consider coming over more at that rate. So now he's the cute Yank with all the $$. He was the big spender last time we were there. Buying all these kids snacks n stuff at the VG. Now he'll be 15 (b-day May 12) so God only knows what he'll attract this time. He's tall, dark (by their standards) and handsome & he'll have some coinage about him. A definite chick magnet!

Then I head off back to England for a weekend for my sis in laws "hen" night. We call it a bachelorette party here. They do all kinds of things there that I don't think we do here but we will see. I'm flying over with my 2 cousins from Belfast, my other sis in law, niece, & her friend from Derry (yes we're fenians, hence the no London in front of Derry. Chuckie ar la! too lazy to check the Gaelic spelling) Come back hung over I'm sure, recuperate a few days then back to the good ole U Sof A! Phew! A busy month!

We have a week long workshop going on from May 3-7. And when I say "we" I mean Martin and Karen Montano do. I'm just there for...well..ahh...ummm.. I'm not exactly sure why I'm there. Oh yea, because I wanted to be there! But I will be doing an evening of comedy for the troops. Ummm not "our" US troops but our workshop troops. So I'm earning my keep....shut up! Yes I am! (like how I argue with myself??)

Then I have my show in Milton Keynes which will be known from now on as MK. But I will start a new post on that subject.

So stay tuned for the next installment of "As the besom flies!"

Blessed Be!
WW

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home