Tuesday, February 28, 2006

BOOK'EM DANO!

Not giving my age away with my pop culture references huh?

We're one step closer to getting my book printed!! WooHoo YeeHaww! (WOW! I guess those 6 weeks I lived in Ky. as a child had a lasting effect on me!) We applied for my ISBN# today and found out it takes longet than we thought, like 15 days! We we're thinking it was a 24 hr. turn around. Oooops. The printer we were looking at is a 3-4 week turn around. So we were looking at.. wait, counting on fingers again, ya just gotta love fingers....and public school!....anyway the total is.. 5-6 weeks before I could get my grubbby little hands on my book! Bummer!

But Martin being the research hound that he is, I mean really, he must've been a blood hound or something in a past life! The guy doesn't stop until he's turned every rock for info. Maybe he shoulda been a paleontologist instead. Well, it's good to see him put his research chemistry degree to work because he didn't get to use it when living in N. Ireland. He got to use his intellect working at a fish and chip mobile in Strathfoyle, N. Ireland. Which is somewhere by Bumfuck! "Thanks England for the education money well spent! I've put it to good use." And they wonder why the educated leave. You put in 4 yrs. at University to be able to work in a fish and chip mobile. Yea, it's a big mystery why anyone with a brain cell leaves.

But I digress, which I do A LOT in my book, on newstands now! Well, you know that's a lie by now. Anyway he found a printer close by in Tampa! YAY! And not only can they get me my books in 10 days but they are also CHEAPER!! How cool is that?? A. VERY FREAKIN COOL!!

Gotta go and light up the ole cauldron for the New Moon now.

Happy Manifesting!

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home