Friday, February 24, 2006

ONE STEP CLOSER

We are one step closer to booking a show in Milton Keynes! YAY! Not only does Ranjini and the owner Marilyn of "The Healing Way" think there will be interest, but they think they will have no problem filling one show and possibly another!! Ummm, counting on fingers now, that means they are looking at.... 2 shows!! Fingers are great!

My legend status is starting to make it's way out of my head and into the head of others!! It's starts with one mind at a time and I got 2 already! Ahhhh my legend status is starting to spread like a virus now! Watch out bird flu, mad cow, & any other disease floating out there! Here comes the Diva Deptheria (sorry, no spell check)

Stay Tuned! Ok, apparently it's back to just me staying tuned but I don't care! I'm almost an International Star!!! There's that legend thing again but I have allies now! :^)

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home