Friday, February 10, 2006

Woo Hoo!!

I just got my first batch of my signature perfume that I'm getting ready to launch, in today!! I open the bottle and take a whif and.... Ewwwwww what the hell is this??? Smells kinda awful I think, like medicinal very potent. This can't be the stuff I'm wearing now. Great advertising campaign huh? Peter my aroma-alchemist assures me this is the same stuff he made for me for my sample.

Well, when you're working with pure essential oils it takes a bit of time & they are suspended in something or other blah blah blah. Hey! I just want it to smell great! This was a fresh batch. So I shook it up and put some on and lo and behold it smells gorgeous on me!! With essential oils they work in layers. So my perfume smells different on everybody and gets better as the day goes along.

The name of my aromatherapy perfume is called "Wizdom" you can check it out at anumcara It should be available in about 2 weeks. I'm sooooooo excited!! A book and a perfume coming out???!! AWESOME!!

I had Peter put it together because he is the best in my area and he adds more than just the oils, it's the energy behind his work that makes this so special. That's why it's known as "Perfume With a Purpose" Check it out!

Blessed Be!
WW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home