Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Merry Meet!

Still waiting for the main computer to get out of hospital! Frustrating to say the least! I have one more story to add to my book. Came up with a funny title for the story so it has to go in. Couldn't pass it up. I mean c'mon, with a title like "Don't scry for me Argentina" how am I suppose to pass that one up! Curious now aren't ya???...Buy the book. *wink*

Next week we take a teleclass on internet marketing your book. So look for me on the best sellers list on Amazon in a few months! Well, that's what they promise anyway.

Can't beleive I finished a book in a month, but with friends like mine? Not so hard when they hound you non stop! Yes, I'm grateful.

Blessed Be!

W.W.

1 Comments:

Blogger Witchy Woman said...

Sorry for the mess Sara. I'll take care of it. "Clean up on isle 9!"

I would love to come down under (so many jokes, starting to hurt now but I'll pass anyway) maybe when my book gets to #1 on Amazon I'll have enough interest down under that will fill shows up in droves!! You know I'm manifesting that tour! Really looking forward to it!

Thanks for stopping by!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home