Monday, February 06, 2006

A Blogging we will go!

Hi everybody

I am a Metaphysical comedienne and a stand up comic. I have finally finished my new book and will be using my blog to let you know of any new developments and any new things that are going on with my writing.

I am so excited to finally have something to say and an outlet to actually say it. WooHoo.

I will be posting excerpts from my book here, so feel free to comment. Any negitive comments and any nasty energy will be dealt with, and the writer turned into a toad. This includes but not limited to any religious Fundies with the mortal handicap of wanting to ram their insecurities down everybody's throat. But bless your hearts all the same.

I welcome anyone with open heart if you come with the same, and I welcome all questions regarding the field of comedy or metaphysics.

Blessings

Witchy Woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home