Friday, February 24, 2006

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

Yup! That's right! The show MUST go on. I'm currently working on booking a show in Merry ole England. It hasn't been that easy. While I am a legend in my own mind, it appears that this is the only place that I am! Go figure! One day others will catch up with me.

Anyhoo, it looks like I might be doing a show in Milton Keynes, England. That's after the Glastonbury and Hove ones fell thru. With Glastonbury I wasn't willing to work for food or free. What's with churches and temples thinking only they have the right to make money to live. Yes, that was rhetorical, hence no question mark. With Hove I'd have to try and promote it myself from here and since my legend status is still only in my mind, I didn't think it was worth the investment quite yet. I'd like to perform infront of more than 3 people.

But now it looks like I have someone who thinks there may be interest in my kind of show in her area. Thank you Ranjini! I still have to invest some money but at least there is a belief that people would be interested. So I'll just hop on my broom and make my way over. I actually have a decked out broom with horn, side mirror, flashing tail light, pine air freshener, & bumper sticker. I bring it in a coffin bass guitar case when I travel. Oh yea, it's a lot of fun going thru security at the airport with that!! LOL But I think I'll leave it home this trip & fly over by plane. We'll be in the UK nearly a month, need the clothes more.

I'll post the details here when they are finalized.

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home