Thursday, February 23, 2006

GHOST RIDERS IN THE SKY

I'm baaaaack! Had a cool moment with my deceased soul mate Uncle Christy tonight who I mentioned earlier. He's been hangin around alot lately. Not because he's Earth bound or anything but because he can. He loves the work we are doing and is helping tremendously.

You can read ALL about my Uncle Christy in my new book on a news stand now. Again, it's not really, but was on a roll and a glass (or 2) of Fat Bastard. Yes, I could say wine but saying Fat Bastard is a hell of a lot more fun! Who names a wine Fat Bastard anyway?? teehee

I was talking with my soul sistah Karen Montano for whom we wrote a song for intitled "What would Karen Montano do if she were here right now" to the tune of "What would Brian Bortano do if he were here right now" from South Park. Yup! Quite the song writers were are. Anyway my point? Well, no point to that but I was talking to her tonight about up coming workshops we have planned in England in May and Laguna Hills in June. (you can read ALL about them at www.anumcara.com)

She was telling me the kind of info we need to teach. Like about the Arch Angels, channeling, automatic writing, how to cross over Earth bound spirits ect. Ya know, the usual normal stuff. Well, normal for us. She went on to explain one earth bound spirit she came across last week while taking out her garbage. Yes, they show up at the oddest places. She found out he was there for someone she was seeing Sat.This was Thursday. This is so normal for us, it's like we're talking about soccer practice. As she was explaining to me how she taught this girl to help this spirit I felt my Uncle very strongly.

I helped him transition when he was dieing. No I didn't up his morphine or anything like that. I'm no Kavorkian...yet. It was the hardest thing I had to do for someone I loved and he was only 45. I didn't think I did anything that special but he showed me tonight that I did. As Karen was explaining how spirits can become Earth bound, I realized Christy was telling me that if I hadn't of flown over to Belfast to be with him and help him to let go, that he wouldn't of crossed as peaceful as he did & might have still been hangin around.

I couldn't help but start to cry as I felt Karen's words become Christy's words and feel his love & gratitude for me. It was a great moment as I felt his presence once again. I miss him so. It was my honor to help you Christy and I love you!

Just wanted to share my wee metaphysical moment with my uncle. You can start to see what my book is about huh? Stories like this one and many many more! On news stands now!! (You know the drill)

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home