Monday, February 20, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

OK, it's been a few days since the last post. OK! It's been probably more than a week. I dunno what to write at this time. But I gotta write something or Psychic Boy will get on my case.

Oh! Here's something. I finally came up with some jokes for a St. Paddy's Day charity event I'm doing at a nursing home. That's right! That's all I can get in this town! But a gig's a gig right? This is what they call paying your dues. I guess being an opening act in a back yard instead of an opening of a comedy club doesn't count or open mics where only the crickets appreciate your material doesn't either. Herumph! (no spell check for that)

I did have to write some new material. I mean, c'mon, I couldn't very well do my "normal" stuff about living in God's waiting room and Psychic Boy not being able to tell 1/2 the time if people are dead or just old! Or can I?? Hmmmm.. Something to think about.... Naaaaa. If I say, "he sees dead people" they might panic!

I may have a gig at the Sarasota Gay and Lesbian Comedy Festival, I'm becoming your well rounded comedienne here, so I'm writing some jokes for that just incase. Funny Witches, like Minute Men need to be ready at a moments notice, but for different reasons. I gotta get a hold of some of my old queen friends and get some more material. Hey a new book title "So These 2 Dead Gay Guys Prance into a Bar...." I better start writing.

Until next time...
Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home