Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Great News!!!

Merry Meet!

Well, for me anyway and this is about me & as my family knows it's all about me! And it's only me reading this so here goes....I GOT MY FIRST BOOK ENDORSEMENT FROM AN AUTHOR & FAMOUS BY ALL ACCOUNTS I SEE !! That's right someone has endorsed my book. I'm still waiting for a few other replies. But I got my first one!!

Who you ask?? Who would endorse some crazy ass Witch?? Another crazy ass Witch of course! Ok maybe she's not but it sounded good. But she's an absolutley beautiful Witch in Australia named Lucy Cavendish. She is a Hay House author of Oracle Tarot. Her website is lucycavendish.com Lucy is also a regular on Hay House radio & she made the cover of "Psychic Directory" in Australia. A gorgeous cover I might add. She said some really nice things about me & I didn't even have to pay her! You'll have to buy the book to find out what she said! But I assure you it was really nice, almost made me cry.

That's what I love about our world. Our world of the metaphysical. You don't have to meet someone to know if you like them and know what they are about. You can read their energy. I love not living in fear of my God/Goddess given gifts. Gifts we were born to use. Gifts that are a part of who we are. After all, we are spirits having a human experience NOT humans having a spiritual experience.

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home