Thursday, February 23, 2006

IDOL ON!

WooHoo American Idol baby!! I am sooooo excited it's back on! Ok, I'm a big geek! But I live vicariously thru these people! And it's on in 40 mins. so that's all the time I have. I'm rooting for Ace! He has "IT!" The IT that makes a star a star. And? How freakin cute is he?? I picked Carrie Underwood from her audition last year and this yr. I pick Ace. Hubba Hubba

Alright, back to why I was forced to do a blog, I SOLD ALL THE BOTTLES OF WIZDOM I HAD!! Now I have to wait for my 10 bottles that are back ordered. And it looks like I may have unwttingly started my own sweat shop, sorry Denise and Mom. I can see things from Kathy Lee Gifford's postion now. *grin* You don't mean for it to happen, it just sorta happens. And one of these days I'll even pay them for thier labor!..I swear!

I am having a special glass or more of wine tonight in honor of my soul mate and cousin Christine in Belfast. Yes, soul mates can be more than a love interest. Her father was one of my soul mates as well. I explain this in my book on news stands now. Ok, it's not, but I was on a roll. It will be soon. I know I sound a bit, well, Alabama/Kentuckyish, saying this, if you get my drift, no offense, but I heard things. It's not like that at all. Anyway...What I am doing having this glass of wine is, 1. because they now carry "our" wine "Fat Bastard" in our local grocery store. Me and Christine use to go to wine tastings when she was here & we found this wonderful "Fat Bastard" wine & had a hard time finding it anywhere else. A sign??

Number 2. reason, she lived with us for 6 months, not working mind you, *wink* just to get away from the bombs and all the "fun" in Belfast N. Ireland, need I say more? Well, she wanted to come back and live but circumstance said different. But now it's been 3 yrs. and when I heard the girl ain't been dating??? R U kiddin me?? C'mon girlie! U need to be here! I was all understanding when you told me you wanted to stay in N. Ireland. I was thinking, "ok, you have to do what is right for you." And how often am I that understanding & selfless?? A. Hardly ever! But now with this info?? I'm puttin my Witchy Woman powers to work!! We're going to need an assistant in the next 6 months and you have first dibs! And the benefit?? You get to go back to Belfast anytime you want!! I know, what kind of benefit is that you might ask but she does have family there she actually loves. A shout out to ma Granny, "Boot ye Granny?" Which roughly translated means "How are you? What's going on?" That's Belfast talk fer ya.

The gloves are off girlie and I'm working my magick sistah! That's the Fat Bastard talking I'm sure, but I don't care! Well, unless you tell me that beyond a shadow of a doubt you want to stay in Gotham City a.k.a Belfast I'm a working my magick. Oh! BTW Your Dad made his presence known to us big time the other night that it even made P.B shake!! Call me!

OK, I'm done for now, I'm going to savor my "one" *wink wink* glass of Fat Bastard chardonnay wine.

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home