Tuesday, February 28, 2006

NEEEEEWW MOOON

Sung like the song blue moon but I don't know how to write it to sound that way.

That's right! It's the new moon and time to whip out them cauldrons & wands and don our hats. It's manifesting time baby! Ask the Goddess for your hearts desire and RELEASE IT! Now the moon will start to wax & the energy is for bringing in. I say if you want to release anything negative this is a good time as well. There are different thoughts on it so what ever you feel. I love the full moon for manifesting the best because it is so full of the The Mother/Goddess energy, it is ripe for the asking. Not to mention how breath taking the full moon is. I was ALWAYS drawn to the moon and didn't know why. If I missed enjoying the full moon I felt bad like I missed church or something (not that I ever missed church when I didn't go but ya know, the way you're suppose to feel) and now I know why! So much of my past makes so much sense now that I have found & embraced my true religion. It's the first religion that has ever made sense to me.

I was raised Catholic, then I had some neurotic southern Baptist thrown in for good measure. Scene: an 11 yr. old Catholic girl from New Joisey moved to the mountains of Ky. & thrown into a true S. Baptist church. A girl who is use to nodding off in church as they tend to say the same damn thing every week is now thrown in church where they scream something different every week but the message is the same and it's not nice stuff either! Screaming how much of a sinner we are & not worthy of God's love. Talk about scared??? Hell yea. I yearned for the hum drum style of the Catholic church again & my nap time there.

Talk about never feeling good enough to be loved by God!! Even as a kid I didn't buy it. If you're not saved you're going to hell, if you don't save others at carnivals and walk-athons by handing out these leaflets you're going to hell, if you breathe wrong, you're going to hell! I remember thinking God can't hate me this much! I'd ask God, "We're good God right?" I always got a yes. As a kid I knew that God was ALL about the LOVE! Not if you do this or you don't do that you're going to hell. Hey, I don't think ANY religion has all the answers. I believe what ever brings you peace in your heart & not fear is the right religion for you. And I'm talking REAL peace where you don't go around judging others that don't believe what you do. So please don't ram your religion down my throat and I won't have to ram my wand down yours! *evil grin* And end scene.

Now I'm working on remembering all this cool info I know I have from past lives as a Witch. It resonates so much with me & that's where I found my peace. I hope you found yours.

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home