Thursday, March 02, 2006

IT ISN'T EASY BEING GREEN!

Well, I think I'm about done with my St. Paddy's day attire. I think I may have out done myself this time. I'm putting a lot of effort into this, buying new stuff for a free gig that most may sleep thru. WOW! Am I desperate for a gig or what? I live for the thrill of the lights, the cameras & the roar or will it be the snore of a live(? debatable) crowd! Ahhhh the theatre, I love it so! Delusions of grandeur I know, but humor me as I humor myself. Remember, legend in my own mind, so play along!

Hard to believe but the St. Paddy's Day stuff is already on sale and getting harder to find. It's over 2 weeks till the day of the green! I can't find my flashing shamrocks head band :^( but I did find a green sequencie (I tend to make up words) hat, a bunch of green bobble necklaces, a bubble blower necklace, bright green striped socks with shamrocks, some bright green pants from Goodwill. I love that place! The first pants I try on in front of everybody, as I didn't feel like waiting for a dressing room, fit! Goodwill must've been giving stuff away because they were busy. They weren't giving my stuff away, I had to pay. I wore a skirt so I could just slip on pants anywhere and wore my bright green striped socks under my knee high boots so I could see how they would look with said pants. And man, did they look HOT! I am going to make one hot looking leprechaun on crack!

And yes! I did find my green rubber turned up shoes my "piece de resistance!" YAY! I feel complete....almost. I'm still thinking about going back and getting these big ass shamrock sunglasses. I think that would complete the ensemb (Another made up word). I think I will go first thing tomorrow before they are gone. I know I will definitely be 40 shades of green if nothing else.

Incase your wondering I am NOT going topless. I know I didn't mention any top I would be wearing but I will be donning my beautiful green Goddess top made by my designer (I put that to sound important). I always wear one of my Goddess tops when I perform. Why should this be any different?

I better look good because I may be on the local TV news. Apparently who ever runs the down town affairs asked Raymond (A very tall leprechaun) if his "performers" (I use the term lightly) would come to the down town celebration and perform & that news crews will be there. I better look at dropping some poundage as I don't need the camera's help with added weight. They can put a man on the moon (or can they?) but the camera still adds 10 LBS??! C'mon if the camera's helped out more, actresses could keep their fingers out of their throats & enjoy a freakin meal once in awhile! Anyway, I do quite well on my own with the weight & don't need the camera adding any. I mean, if I'm going to look bigger, there better be a twinkie, in my mouth at all times!!

You know..... I would never get away with this outfit in Ireland. They don't do this crazy shit over there, only we do. Hell, they don't even wear green! Spot the real Irish person in a pub here, they are the ones in black usually, no green. Spot the obnoxious Irish wanna-bees, they're ALL decked out in green. The Irish are usually shaking their heads in disgust looking at me. I know I would be snipper shot in N. Ireland which is why I stay here for this holiday. :^)

Until next time...Tiocfaidh ar la ...phonetically speaking for those who don't speak Gaelic...Chuckie Ar La...Our Day Will Come!

Blessed Be!
W.W.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to post a picture of your St. Pat's day outfit!!!

Love & Light,
Janice

7:23 PM  
Blogger Witchy Woman said...

OH! Make no mistake Janice I will!! :^)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home