Wednesday, March 01, 2006

YADA YADA YADA

"I'm so ronery oh so ronery".......rememeber the North Vietnam dude in Team America F**K Yea!! That was his song and now mine. As I am soooo ronery on my blog. Yea, I know I said I didn't care but I'm not made of stone ya know!

I am getting ready to go St. Paddy's Day garb hunting. That gig is sneaking up on me & I want to be ready. It wouldn't be such a big deal except all my cool St. Paddy's Day stuff is packed. Silly me thought we would've sold our house by now and had been un-packed & settled in S. Ca. where I would be enjoying good hair days by now! Although we've been having pretty good hair days here in the Sunshine, I duno how to vote, God's waiting room, State a.k.a Florida.

I hope I can find all the stuff I'm looking for. The main ingredient is my green rubber turned up elf shoes. I have 2 PAIR packed! The sad part is I can walk normal in them now. That's how much I've warn them. They feel more normal than wearing heels. I am a sad little human ain't I? And I wonder why "I'm so ronery oh so ronery" LOL I'm thinking mystery solved!

Well I better get out and get green. I don't want to disappoint those that are expecting me to look like a leprechaun on crack! When the old people get a load of me, they're gonna wonder if a nurse screwed with their meditation. Or snuck some acid in their prune juice. Ahhhhh the 60's.

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home