Friday, March 10, 2006

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH!

Yea Baby! Rocky Mountain High.. Colorado! (singing in my best John Denver voice) The Rocky Mountains are in ALL of Colorado right? Cause I may be going to Denver which has the Rocky's...correct? Note to self, get a tutor for me and the boy on geography. I mean I thought the Mohave Desert was in Asia! I realized it wasn't when we drove thru it going to Vegas. :^0

Anyhoo I'm working on going to Denver in July for the INATS which is International New Age Trade Show...My PEEPS! That's where I need to be seen! There will be 1,000's of people there who "get me!" And they have author's booths, an author's breakfast, and book signing area. I actually qualify as an author now! Hold on while I wipe a tear... AN AUTHOR! WOW! I think it's just beginning to hit me that I can really call myself that. I'm feeling kinda all grown up or something. Having 2 kids, 3 if you count the hubby, 4 if you count the wiener dog, a mortgage n stuff hasn't really made me feel grown up? I guess because I don't feel like I've ever had a job that felt like a grown up job. Ok, So I get up in front of people now and act like a goof ball & get paid. But you know, one that could impact others in a big way. This is waaay cool!

Now, I've added these guys to the list on who I'm waiting to get back to me. Still haven't heard from ABC's Wife Swap, Waiting on channel 4 in London, Transitions book store in Chicago (did I mention them before?) and now the INATS people who we left a message with today. I know there's more but can't think of who. Here's the skinny on Transitions Book Store. It was kinda my kick start in metaphysics big time. I was already small time. It introduced me to people who would change my life forever.

It would kinda be a full circle moment for me if I do a book signing and comedy show there since that's where I first met Doreen & Bill Christy back in Nov. 2001. It was my first metaphysical seminar ever. I know Bill wouldn't remember me but I remember him when Doreen introduced him. I remember seeing Steven there and I also first met Angel Earth. WOW! To think how much has happened since then & how much all those people have blessed my life since then. I met Michael Wise, lead singer of Angel Earth there and said good bye to him there. Yup! A full circle moment indeed!

That's it for now. Stay tuned for the next installment of...."As the Athame turns"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home