Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ALL BOTTLED UP!

Arrrrg! What is the deal with suppliers?? No, not drug ones, bottle ones! What kind a girl do you think I am?? Ok, so sometimes it may appear I partake in illegal substances but I DON'T and the scary thing is I never did!! This is all me baby! So I can't blame it on anything. Hmmmm maybe I should be on some sort of drug then maybe I wouldn't be talking to myself orrrrrrr someone else could read this and then I certainly wouldn't be talking to myself!

Oh, yea, back to my point and not the one on my head. I finally have my perfume and I can't find bottles. Oh, I found one but can't find it now, found another one but can't get anymore of it. ARRRRRGG! Where are my emoticons when I need them! I'm getting orders for my amazing perfume and can't fill them! Frustrating? Ya think? How am I going to build a perfume empire if I can't get the freakin bottles!! Notice I slip the legend in my own mind thing any where I can? I'm good.

I have a friend who works for his dad's perfume business in Miami, not getting a plug here for it since he won't return my calls! I know, I know, I'd only be plugging it to myself & I already know about it. Hence the phone call trying to get bottles. I mean he must import right? He's in Miami close to the port. Hmmmm what all do you think he imports......I kid! Ya know I think I'll go now and leave another desperate message in his machine. I may have to go mean on his ass if he doesn't get back to me soon. He said he adores me and Martin, wonder how he'd treat someone he didn't like! Again.... I'm so ronery oh so ronery....

At least I do have 6 more bottles coming in that are totally different than I had but they are bottles that will hold perfume. 4 of them are already going out. I need bottles!!!!!

Blessed Be!
W.W.

P.S. I just called him & I whined, threatened to call and whine everyday until he calls then......I mooned him! That's right I mooned him! C'mon he had it coming! Drastic times calls for drastic measures! Now I wait....till the morrow...then do it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home