Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ON NEWS STAND NOW!

Alright! By now you know that's a load of crap. But I'm trying to be creative here! Work with me! The exciting news is.....drum roll please!.....I GOT MY FIRST WHOLE SALE BOOK ORDER!!! Pretty exciting stuff eh?? And it's from a new age store in Ohio! Not even local. Plus she wants me up to do a book signing and my comedy show. I think I just may be on a book tour because they want me back in Antioch IL as well! I know! I've hit the big time! Ahhhhh delusions of grandeur, ya gotta love it!

Although I have to say I saw more flannel & mullets (I thought they were gone) in Antioch than at a lesbian bar. Quite disturbing actually. Certainly not the fashion capital of the world by any stretch of the imagination. Fashion has totally eluded this part of the world! They aren't big on laughing out loud either but they apparently had a great time the last time we were there. Talk about a fish out of water!! I felt out of place in them thar hills.

Soooo I guess I'll be having me a summer tour! Maybe I should look into a tour bus *tee hee* Hey if you want big, you gotta think big and remember, I am a legend in my own mind! So a tour bus makes perfect sense. And maybe I can get my ex hubby (I know!! Who would divorce me???) to drive it! That's what he does, he drives buses. He even has his own charter bus company but I want one of them decked out buses! Maybe I should call him now.

OH! And guess who called me?? That's right my friend that I was trying to get a hold of, well actually his wife did as she is our friend as well. Apparently he's too buy for his friends. I will remember that believe me! Michelle is welcomed back stage but Vito..... well...Vito who?? See? Ya moon someone is how you get results I guess. Well, for me anyway. And to top it off he wasn't that big of a help....yet.

Until the next installment of "As the broom turns"....

Blessed Be! )0(
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home