Thursday, March 23, 2006

A PRINTING WE WILL GO!

Yes!! That's right! My book is off to print!! How excited am I?? A. VERY FREAKIN EXCITED!!

I was like a kid on a long trip... Is ready to go yet? Is ready to go yet? Is it ready...u get the idea. I had to flash Martin my boobies every time I asked as not to piss him off with my constant nagging. Before that it was Are my ISBN#'s here yet?? Are my ISBN#"s here yet?? ect. Good thing I have a big rack or I'd be in trouble. Guys are so easy!

Soooooo in about 10 days I will have my grubby little hands on my very own book!! Then I will really mean "On News Stands now!" OK, it may not be news stands right away, but it will be in select book stores & by select book stores I mean a book store in Ohio. Hey, close enough, ya gotta start somewhere dammit! Today Ohio...tomorrow the world!!

Stay tuned for another exciting episode of, hmmm what shall it be...I know! "As the quill turns"

BLessed Be!
WW

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home