Monday, March 27, 2006

HOT OFF THE PRESS PEOPLE!!

YEEEEEE HAWWWWW! No forget that one..to red neck WOOOOO HOOOO! Much better! I got my first sample copy of my book!! annnnndddd IT LOOKS HOT! OMG! I sound like freakin Paris Hilton now! Just shoot me! Shoot me now! But I can't help it! I am sooooo excited about my book! I actually have a book out! Well, almost. In about 10 days I will have all 1,000 in my grubby little hands! Want a copy?? Go to anumcara.com. Sorry, I don't know all the fancy coding to make a link work here. You'll have to work for this one. Oh yea, no one reads this anyway and I have it on my favorites so who cares if it doesn't work, I don't.

I've had allergy problems to day which is very weird because it's been a really long time since I've had it this bad. So I'm on an antihistamine high right now and ready to fall asleep. But not before I have a celebratory bowl of Cornflakes to celebrate the arrival of my first book! Man! Do I know how to celebrate or what!??

Until the installment of "As the Wand Wonders"

B.B.
WW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home