Sunday, June 04, 2006

JANE!! Get me off this thing!!

These are stories that happened while on my trip to and from Seaford England. This one happened on the way back. The next one happened on the way there. Don't ask me why I put them in this order....THEY JUST ARE! DEAL WITH IT!

May 7th 2006
Got back from Seaford today. Only a 4 hour, 5 train switch ride baaa waaa! We're back at my sis in law's AnneMarie's in Milton Keynes England. The train back today got scary for me when I get on the train and before Marts, Andrew and Ranjini could get on it takes freakin off with only me on it!! They give you like 30 SECONDS to get on the damned train! I'm looking out the window at them like WTF! As I plant my face firmly on the window thinking this will somehow stop the train I see them disappear into the distance.

OMG!!! I'm freakin out! I was like George Jetson, "JANE! GET me off this thing!!" I didn't know where I was going. What I should or could do. I was ready to get in fetal position, suck my thumb and just cry. I didn't have Martin's cell # or AnnMarie's. I asked where it was going and someone said Wembly!! (as in the stadium!) NOT where I needed to go, I CAN'T go to Wembly!! You're lieing BITCH! They just looked at me like I was nuts.

FInally a woman who spoke very little English (because the 2 that did were no freakin help!! Damned English!!) took pity on me & told me to get off at the next stop and get on the next train back. I was hoping it would be in plenty of time to get on the train with Marts, Muck And Ranjini. I was shittin myself!! I'm waiting for the train and I'm the ONLY woman with a 1/2 dozen guys white and black in a not so nice area. Really needed the Depends then!! I then realized I needed to look like I knew what I was doing and not like a totally scared shitless, middleaged, white, Amercian woman wishin she was wearing Depends with cash on me! So I toughed (yea, sure I did) it up as much as I could. Somehow I don't think I pulled it off. I'm guessing I just looked like a middle aged, crazy, white, woman. Crazy because I was sitting there sending messages telepathically that I was coming back, "I'm coming back, don't leave, I'm coming back". For some reason I figured by squinting this would help the transmission AND made me look crazy I'm sure. Apparently that was enough, because no one even looked at me or like they were even going to consider approaching me. SO what??? Now I'm not even hot enough to mug??? Anyways.......

The train comes and it's only minutes back to the station I needed and as I arrive I see Ranjini waving at me as she got my message telepathically that I was heading back. No, she really did, she said she heard me! The squinting really does help!! Don't roll your eyes at me! Thank God for psychic friends! (& not the network) I got off in time (obvious joke here..) for the next train. I found out that all I did was get on the earlier train going to the same place we were. Crisis averted! Wipes sweat & tears from brow & eyes!

Stay tuned for the Next installment of....As The Broom Turns!

B.B.
W.W.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home