Sunday, June 04, 2006

ALMOST FAMOUS!! YEA BABY!

May 5, 2006

When I was in Seaford England, I went into the metaphysical store to browse and visualize walking into a store like this and seeing my book there when the cashier says "Connie Jordan!" HUH??? That was quick! LOL LOL What the....who the...how the...R U kidding me with this?? Then it twigged with me where she might know me from. I staffed for Doreen Virtue for a few years and sure enough that's where she knew me, the Ireland ATP class. But it was still cool to get recognized in a foreign country in a sleepy lil seaside town. I left them my book and they should be ordering some soon!

So now I've been recognized in an Office Max, a dark parking lot, and now Seaford England!! Wooo Hooo I'm on my way people!!

Blessed Be!
W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home