Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ABOUT LAST NIGHT

About Last Night
Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Blogging

OK, so it 's really not about last night cause I was too lazy to write when it would've been about the last night I'm talking about. So it's about the night before last night but that would just sound stupid.

Hmmmm I wonder if these will look right, off on another digression. (note to self, must see Dr. about ADD meds) I hit the enter key and it looks like there is going to be a space & not run together. Hope it does or I will have to cut somebody!

Anyways...I did my open mic the night before last at Martini Blue's (which will be known as MB's from here on out) & I have to say it was a great time. It's been awhile since I've performed in a muggle club or have done an open mic, so I was nervous. When I got there, I saw that it was going to be one of those open mics where it's mostly comics in the audience & not a real audience. That's because comics don't pay attention to who's on stage, they are working on their own material. I wasn't nervous anymore because I knew they wouldn't be paying attention anyways. Not to mention I usually come with my own audience and this time was no different, I had my peeps with me, I knew they would laugh.

Well, I got a great response even from the other comedians! Shocking! They were very nice to me I met some really cool people.Well, they are usually nice to me here in Ca. But in Fla.?? Not so much. I'm not in the inner cirlce in Fla. I'm like "Hey!! I cast circles people!! What do u mean I'm not in the inner circle!!" I guess they think I may actually turn them into a toad...ok, they may be right. So I dropped out of the comedy scene in Fla. as not to be tempted to toad anyone.

After my set, Bill Word, who runs the comedy at MB's said to me that I was in the next Ca.'s Funiest Female Contest if I wanted!! OMG!! I was shocked!! I've gotten turned down 2 yrs. in a row to compete in that. Now I'm being invited???!! WAAAAY FREAKIN KEWL!! Man! I need to move out here!! Someone buy my freakin house already!!

Now of course me being Witchy Woman you know the night wouldn't end there. Even tho my friends are early birds, I am not, especially after a show. I was wired when we got home so me and Psychic Boy sat out in our friends patio while she passed out, way past her bedtime. She has woods behind her place & I'm diggin the cool weather while I can before I go back to hell that they call Fla. Anyhoo as I was sitting there, a coyote walks by, stops, looks me right in the eye, then I moved, he moved, we scared each other and he ran away before I could. I didn't know if coyote's eat people, or attack or anything so he scared me. Coyote is one of my power animals with my comedy. So I took that as a sign that I am doing all the right things and more opps. are coming my way. I hope I get to see him again before I leave. I won't be afraid next time now that I know they don't attack and eat people.



Just another average day in a comic Witch's life.



Blessed Be!

W.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home