Saturday, July 08, 2006

SIGN HERE, HERE, & HERE

Well, that's what I hope to hear today at my book signing at Endora's Emporium. It's Sarasota, it's Pagans, it's a long shot. I mean with Pagans being VERY PC....poverty conscious, it is a long shot. I guess all great authors and comediennes started out this way. So unappreciated. So unrecognized. So woe is me...*big sigh*

Alright enough of the starving artist crap! Hey I got a book signing today!! Woo Hoo!! I get to get out of the house today & meet my adoring fans!! (too much?) Not much to write right now but will later on.

I have another post I NEED to get off my chest and that will come later as well. I hope my nails can hold up on the computer as I feverishly and angrily type my little heart or brick, as it is sometimes called, out!

So stay tuned kiddies for the next installment of, let me think......as the cauldron burns.

BB
WW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home