Saturday, November 18, 2006

CARD ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

Yes, the title is sung to the Brittany (money can't buy you class) Spears song "Hit Me Baby One More Time"..... so......m a n y .....j o k e s ....r u n n i n g...t h r u ...h e a d now ....ow..ow...FREAKING OUCH!! That's what happens when a comic gets a joke stuck......IT HURTS!

Anyhoo the real reason I am here is because.. drum roll pleeeeease...I GOT CARDED LAST WEEK! That's right! I ain't telling no lie! I got carded at the grocery store no less. I went to pick up some groceries and a bottle of wine, you know, it being Friday night and all. I had to use PB's check card so when I checked out and the clerk wanted to see ID I thought it was for the check card & was a little stunned ok scared as my ID DID NOT match the name on the card.

SO I questioned him, stalling for time "My ID?" Ok, not stalling for a lot of time. He said "Yes, I need to see ID." Sweating now, I was running thru my head the excuses I would use as to why I was using a card that didn't have my name on it when it dawned on me why he was really asking for my ID. So instead I just leaned over and frenched him. We're dating now. I kid, his mom wouldn't let me. :-)

So I've been carded twice in a month!! Not bad for a middle aged broad eh?? Just had to rub it....I mean share.

BB )0(
WW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home