Saturday, July 29, 2006

I LEFT MY ICK IN THE DON CE-SAR!

I LEFT MY ICK AT THE DON CE-SAR!
Current mood: exanimate
Category: Blogging

That title should be sung to the tune of "I left My Heart in SF." Also I put my mood as exanimate to sound smart. Even tho I haven't the foggiest clue what it means....& neither does Mensa smart Psychic Boy, so there!

Anyhoo...friends took us to St. Pete Beach last Sunday to drum up some shows at some metaphysical stores, which was very successful I might add. But that's for another entry. This is what you have to do when you have no manager, or agent or personnal asst. or publicist or whatever the hell else these successful comedians have. *stop, breathe, release* Ok I'm fine now..rage subdued..for the moment. When you're on the Z list you gotta do everything your self! Screw you Kathy Griffin and your D-List!! baa waa baa waa poor you having to live in that friggin huge house and drive a mercedes, stay at 5 star hotels and meet big stars! Boo frickidy hoo! *ok rage back again...stop, breathe, release take pins outta Kathy doll* PHEW! That was close. May need the little white pills next time.

Where was I???....oh yea, St. Pete. So on the way back from seeing the metaphysical stores we stopped off at the haunted Don Ce-Sar hotel. A huge pink hotel built in the 1920's. We'd thought it'd be fun to see what Psychic Boy would pick up. We were not let down! He met the owner Thomas Rowe himself who's been dead a long time. We were in a gift store and Martin says aloud, "I'm walking thru a fire! It's hot!" I'm like "Yea, yea, look at these cool shoes over here." I was able to validate some of the stuff he was getting by reading a book they had for sale about the hotel. But not the fire. Did get the shoes.

We sat in the gorgeous lobby while waiting for one of our famous summer monsoons to pass (It beats a friggin hurricane anyday). I sat there in awe of the beautiful hotel as this was the caliber of hotel I was use to staying in. I breathed in it's beauty, it's LIVE flowers, it's REAL lobby, the very air by the concierge desk (They look like they were going to call security) screaming on the inside "I'M HOME!!!" & as I did this I realized I had just dumped my Motel 6 ick there that was still on me!!

I felt FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!! THANK GOD I'M FREE AT LAST OF THAT MOTEL 6 ICK!!! Thank you Don Ce-Sar hotel!!

Blessed Be! )0(
WW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home