Saturday, November 18, 2006

FREE WINE AND PURDY FEET!

I know it sounds like a title ripped from the pages of "Trailer Park Trash Digest" but OH NO! Contrare monfriar! This is indeed a tale of the highest caliber. Ok, ok, I even have to laugh at that one it's so absurd. Now on to the tale....

I have always been told that I have quite the purdy poogies i.e. family name for toes/feet, & if I do say so myself, my lower digits are indeed quite nice.:-)

I was invited to a girl's night out at a local cooking store. They serve dinner & copious quantities of wine, a never ending flow of the grape served by a young delicious hunk. Hubba Hubba! The theme for this event was a pajama party.

So I wear my Victoira Secret...wait, don't go & get all "That 70's Show" fantasy sequence on me. It's the VS casual wear that I was wearing. I went looking for my tiger head slippers. I could only find one at first. I found that the other one had been brutally murdered by my 7.5 lb weiner dog who then dragged his kill deep under my bed & it just wasn't worth the hassle to go in after it. RIP lil tiger head slipper. Same thing happened to my unicorn slippers too. They must look like badgers to him or something.

Sooooo instead I had to wear my sandals. Un-benounced to me they were having contests for this PJ party. Like, best slippers, I was regretting not going in after my weiner dog's kill then. But I think I would've lost to the Grinch slippers anyway. They had the cutest pj's ANNNND PURDIEST FEET!! Yes! I have a shot. SCORE! The young bitch with cute feet wasn't competing so I ran up there to show off the ole poogies! My tootsies aren't funky looking or nothing and I had them french manicured, I do it myself, & I have a total of 4 toe rings. I have to say they was a looking might fine on this night!

I have never won anything before, (wait that's a lie. I did help my team in Maui win the bronze metal when I took the human dart game. I jumped and velcroed myself to the bulls eye! YAY ME!) especially any kind of beauty contest. So this was HUGE for me to be competing in this category. I know a bit drama queenie but that's me. I only knew 2 other woman there, the ones I came with. I didn't know anyone else & some came in a large group so I figured they would vote for their friend.

But guess what????? They didn't!! I WON!! YIPPPEEEEEEE!! I WON! I WON! I WON! What did I win?? A bottle of very good wine. It was Australian which I normally don't like but this was good. Soooo fer having purdy poogies I got a free bottle of wine!! Life is good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home