Saturday, November 18, 2006

DAR-WINS AGAIN!

This is an excerpt from my book I thought I would share to give you a little insight into an average day with PB. Nothing is a run of the mill trip when you live with a medium! Unlike John Edward, who's wife says you couldn't tell he was a medium at home. Really?? Seriously? Her Psychic Boy doesn't talk to the bugs on the patio or the faires and leprechauns in the yard??? WOW!! Shocking! On to the book...

We were sitting at lunch, today and Psychic Boy does it again. I almost choked on the pizza I was eating. He is reading an article that he thought would be interesting, but after the second paragraph it took a turn for the worse. So he starts a rant on the idiocy of people. Ranting about how really glad he is that we home school, and not having to put Andrew, our son, through the nonsense that is the public school system.

He is getting more appalled as he is reading about how the different groups are arguing about Darwinism verses Intelligent Design and whether or not to teach one or the other in schools. He is rambling on about how this is wrong, they have, again, figured Darwin all wrong. How does he know this? I ask him and he says Im talking to Darwin now and were very upset! Why cant we just say that evolution works, and it was a very intelligent being who created the design. You create something to work on its own with little interference from the Universe, with a good set of rules. Thats right, he says it so nonchalantly like its a normal thing to be talking to /thee/ Darwin about his own theory of creation over lunch.

So I ask, Why does Darwin say they are doing this? He answers, still ranting, Its all politics. Whoever wants to be elected, you find out how many people have a particular belief, and you climb on that platform, blah, blah, blah.

Well he finally calmed down, but whenever he has an issue, being a medium, he generally goes right to the source. So at lunch today it was me, Psychic Boy, and /thee /Darwin. I need to start ordering in.

There you have it, we were out to lunch, ummm.... let me rephrase that, we were having lunch out, like the regular folk, an ordinary experience right? Usually. But not for me, I never know who is going to join us where ever we go. This is now the average, the norm, the run of the mill day for me. I've learned to expect the unexpected going out with PB. NEVER a dull moment!

You can read more stories like these in my new book "So, These Two Dead Guys Walk Into A Bar..." "My Life In The Paranormal. One Comic's Perspective." C'mon! You know you want to. Go to Amazon and read what people from around the world are saying about it! Really! I know people all around the world!! I really do! But order it from me! :-)

BB
WW )0(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home