Saturday, February 17, 2007

CARD ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

CARD ME BABY EVEN ONE MORE TIME!
Current mood: giddy
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Yup! Still sung to the Brittney (Leaving K-Fed still doesn't buy you any class) Spears. I am having a FANTASTIC year, age wise!! I have been carded 3 TIMES so far this year!! That's a record!

We went out last night with the girls. DeDe, one of my daughter's brides maids got engaged so we went to celebrate that too. We go to the Cock & Bull a tiny neighborhood watering hole. hole being the operative word. They where charging a cover, for what I dunno, there's no live entertainment there. But it's only $2. So we each go up and she wants to see ID!! So I said, "really??" She said "yes." I said, "So you're just carding everybody who's coming in?" I want to make sure this is no fluke. I want it to be a bonifed carding. And sure enough it was!! She said there were some whom she did not card!! YAY!!! This is so cool!! This totally feeds into my delusion of the 40's being the new 30's and even 20's!! I am soooo down with that!!

Man! I am having a great year!! Even if it isn't career wise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home