Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MORK CALLING ORSON....COME IN ORSON!

Can you hear me now??

Well, that's how our very first internet showe started out..."Can u hear me now???" How corn ball is that! But we had to make sure we were doing things right and the peeps could hear before we went any further. Apparently we actually could've screwed it up and had no one hearing us and that would've been a bloody shame since our first show was freakin hilarious!!

Did u miss it?? I sent the bulletin DAMMIT! You gotta read your bulletins. I know, I know, there's a load of crap on there with survey after stupid survey (ok I've done a few of them myself) or people threatening to delete you because "myspace has gotten so fake." What are you.. 5!!?? I save those people the trouble and I delete them! But just skim thru and look for the flaming red hair! :-) I ALWAYS post interesting stuff...I swear!

Anyways.... our first show was a hit! We had 52 listeners which I think was grrrreat! I didn't think we'd have any but the few family members I harrassed into listening. Our cuz Chrissy from Belfast did a fantastic job channeling Maizie from the Falls Rd in Belfast who doesn't know she's dead. For those of you who may not know your Belfast geographics, it's the Catholic, heavy IRA, part of Belfast.

We would ask Maizie metaphysical questions. So you can see what kind of show this was. Maizie knows more about metaphysics than my arse does about snipe shooting let's say. Yup! A famous Belfast expression...I must be channeling Maizie now! LOL

We are having a special show on Monday for our last time with Maizie before she has to go home on Wed. :^( Soooo not happy about that. My playmate is going home and I'll be back to bothering PB now to play with me.

So you can catch the archives of our show at (keeping fingers and eyes crossed that it works!) dynamicduo show

You can catch our show EVERY WED at 9 p.m. at the link above. If it works. If not just copy and paste http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dynamicduo

Hope to hear you there!!

Blessed Be! )0(
WW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home