Monday, February 19, 2007

CARD ME BABY YET ONE MORE TIME! Woot Woot!!

Yup, sang yet again to Brittany, money doesn't buy you panties, Spears'song "Hit Me Baby One More Time". Someone needs to do it!! Where's her mother??? Someone needs to smack some sense into that girl!

I know! What is this? Like the third time I've had to use this phrase? I am having a grrrreat year! Tonight is the 3rd time I've been carded since my b-day!! I know! Hard to believe! I'm freakin 45!! AND I'm still, on occasion, getting carded!! Woot Woot!

I went to Wagreens to indulge in a bit of the white grape, chardonnay to be exact. I've been focusing on The Secret a lot today and genuinely feeling it. Feeling the gratitude of all that I have. I went for a over 3 mile walk on our quartz crystal sand beach today and sat on the sand trying to clear my live chi stagnation. It was amazing...the beach not the liver chi. A separate blog to follow about it. I've just been in that attitude of gratitude ALL day today. AND apparently it makes you look younger!!! Yea baby!! That's what I'm talking about!!

I was browsing looking for the ingredients for the tiramsu martini, geez it's expensive! But sooooo delicious! My daughter is a bad influence on me! She turned me onto to them and now I MUST have them every so often. I decide to just get my wine and pay. The cashier looks at me, I have my sunglasses on, my Laguna Beach hoodie & Tinker Bell yoga pants when she asked to see ID. Almost broke into my happy dance, not a pretty site, glad I refrained.

She looked at my ID, then me, then the ID so I took off my sunglasses. She said "WOW you have great skin and DON'T look your age!!" She is now my best friend! We're hangin tomorrow. I said that good skin and mental illness ran in my family, I got the good skin.....some may disagree, but I don't care because they don't get carded!! HA! They're just jealous! Sorry Mom. :-)

Now I'm off to do my happy dance in private, which is the only time I should do it, really. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home