Monday, February 19, 2007

DO YOU HAVE I.D.D.??

Everybody is always talking about ADD but how about IDD?? Psychic Boy coined that lil ditty awhile ago. It stands for INTENTION Deficit Discorder. Now that the movie The Secret is out maybe people will pay attention to what their intent REALLY is! It's ALL about the intent baby!!

If you don't like where your life is right now then you have suffered from IDD!! If you feel your life is spiraling down the ole crapper fast and furious, you suffered from IDD!! Health not the best?? You suffered from I.D.D. Don't have the relationship you want? YUP! I.D.D. again!! The great news is.... the cure is immediate! Just change your intent! Now there is a bit of work with it because you have to HABITUATE the intent you really desire as not to fall back into old intent. Another GREAT word I love is APPLY!!

I have friends that have taken ALL kinds of classes on manifesting and then would share what they had learned with me. After a year or so of this, they call me to ask me how I manifested a 6 figure income and my brand new Lexus RX 300 (it was 2001) They were still struggling financially and STILL focusing on healing BS from ALL their past lives or something. I don't know, I just know it got REAL old after awhile. Move on already! Talk about over killl??!!

I said to them, they were on a 3 way call, "Remember all those classes you were constantly taking on manifesting and Angels?? And then shared the info with me?? Well, I just APPLIED the knowledge!!" DUH!! Not only had I manifested those things, but I also worked for Doreen Virtue and they were the ones who introduced me to her work!! None of them ever had the money to take her week long class I ended up staffing for.

So what's the lesson here kiddies?? Be AWARE of your INTENT, it's your magick wand! HABITUATE the behavior of success. AND APPLY the knowledge you learn!! That my friends is The Secret!

HAPPY MANIFESTING!!

You can listen to us talking about The Secret/Law of Attraction on Paranormal Talk

Just go to the archived segaments. We were on Feb. 13th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home