Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I GOT THE 666! UH OH! AM I GOING TO HELL NOW??

Thursday, March 22, 2007


I GOT THE 666! UH-OH! AM I GOING TO HELL NOW??
Current mood: giddy

I just saw that my video has had 666 views!! KEWL! Or maybe not so cool. To quote Paris, all my friends need rehab after hanging w/ me, Hilton, "THAT'S HOT" (just shoot me now for even going there) is more like it. Does this mean that I am indeed the anti Christ of comedy?? Say it ain't so!! Well, would I have any super powers?? I might be able to embrace it then. It would definitely explain the 2 pointy bumps I've been feeling lately on my head and the thing on my lower back looking a bit like a tail. Hmmmm this also means that I would be the ruler of hell right?? This is really starting to look up people! PaRtY at my place!! Just keep heading south you'll find it and BRING PLENTY OF ICE!!

I really shoudn't write ANYTHING when it's this late & I'm tired. I'm guessing this will be deleted when I read it tomorrow before anyone else can read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home