Wednesday, May 09, 2007

GREEN LIPS AND HAM

Saturday, March 24, 2007


GREEN LIPS AND HAM
Current mood: flirty

Oh yea peeps, you read right! Only it was green lips and cornbeef. But that doesn't sound as good. It was St. Paddy's Day, what did u expect??!!

I dress in what can only be described as a leprechaun on crack! A Leprechaunie if you will. LOL I mean I go all out from the Irish flag painted on my eye lids, shamrocks on my cheeks, a green velvet Goddess top, a green sequenced hat that my HUGE shamrock sunglasses sit on, lime green pants from GoodWill rolled up to show my green striped socks that are adorned with my lovely green rubber turned up elf shoes & to round off my amazingly tacky outfit I have bright green lips!

Yup! If I was dressed like that in Ireland I would be sniper shot!

Here's the thing, unbenounced to me my green lips were a creepy guy magnet!! Who knew?? Yuppers!! I had all kinds of creepy guys hitting on me due to the green lips. I'm not sure what that means but I'm sure it's disturbing!

Altho I did have one hot young guy hit one so that was cool and I did give him a kiss. Ok I frenched him, did I mention my tongue was green too?? Ok I lied, I didn't french him and my tongue wasn't green. But he did hit on me and I gave him a kiss on the cheek!! GEEZ! What's the matter with me?? I must be getting old! In my 20's I woulda planted a big wet one on him. You may take that any way you like! :-)

I will be posting the pics soon...of me not the creepy guys.

So FYI for next St. Paddy's Day, if you decide to wear your lips green, BEWARE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home