Wednesday, May 09, 2007

COCKTAILS AT TIFFANY'S

Tuesday, May 08, 2007


COCKTAILS AT TIFFANY'S
Current mood: ecstatic

Ok people, I'm just a blogging fool! *In my best Jim Carey impersonation* Somebody stop me! But I warned ya in my "That's how we roll" post.

Me and my daughter Elatia, & soul sister K-Ann are Hollywood Ho's. We dragged the boys with us. We took the tour of the Kodak Theater. That was incredible. I was imagining what it would feel like to be on that stage. Me and K-Ann imagined ourselves ordering our free drinks at the bar. Sat in the VIP lounge where Johnny Depp (BTW went to middle school w/ Johnny. He was in 6th and I was in 8th. Didn't know him but my client did) & Jack Nicholson sat. It was very surreal. It's how u start the manifesting process, be where u want to be and FEEL it. Our tour guide was a cutie patootie too. BONUS!

While we had our day in Hollywood, it was up to my daughter what we did. It was her day since she had to leave the next day. We could've seen the Craig Ferguson Show but she's already seen a show being taped. We saw Ellen back in Nov. 2003. She wanted to go to Rodeo Dr. (4 any of u rednecks out there..it's pronounced Ro-Day-Oh Dr. NOT!! Ro-dee-oh Dr.) and maybe see some star's homes. At the very least see where David Spade got tazered by his assist. ROFLMAO at that one. Or where George Michael got caught doing his thang w/ his thang.

We instead go to Rodeo Dr. but it's around 5p.m. so not alot of activity. No famous peeps or poparotzy (?) There's a few women with Bentleys, drivers and yes, their freakin poodles in their bag!! PULEEEASE! We walk up a kinda side street where it looks like Europe or to me, more specific, Italy. It's a beautiful cool day as we walk up the street. No, we didn't even try and fake our way into one of the hoidy toidy stores. Not on my $2,700 a yr. salary! (Read previous blog on "how we roll") Obviously I live on the psychic money.

As we walked up the street, I noticed the Jose Eber hair salon. I remember him! He use to do the make over shows on Oprah. Hmmm wonder if he still works in there. We go further up and see a few cafes. We decide it's time for a snack. AND we find out it's happy hour!! Wooo Hooo! Happy Hour on Rodeo Dr. What luck!! We decide to eat at the cafe right outside Tiffany's. Feeling really rich now. So we sit and I order a white chocolate martini and Elatia orders a Sex And The City. With the Happy Hour mine is only $11!! Instead of the normal $16!! And here I complained about paying $8 for my tiramasu martini back home!!

We ordered 4 appetizers that were absolutely dee-lish!! They were really good. As we are enjoying our food we see Jose Eber going for the elevator with a few people. He looks over at me then takes a double look, I'm guessing at my hair! That's the way I saw it anyways and K-Ann concurs!! So my hair caught Jose Eber's eye!! MAN! I'm having a great day!

Our bill? Geez only $100 & sumthin. But we had no regrets! We had cocktails and appetizers on Rodeo Dr. outside Tiffany's on a beautiful, sunny, cool day in Beverly Hills. AND I got noticed by Jose Eber!! Life is good with cocktails at Tiffany's!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home